1.-2. Moments from Larvik, a coastal town south of Oslo. The shrimps were fresh of the boat!
3. I adore lambs! But here they are about to loose their interest in me as they realize I'm not there to feed them. The Valley.
4. Delicious food at Trattoria Poolare in Grünerløkka.
5. Our neighboorhood. Walking past these lilacs in bloom just transports me back to fifth grade and last day of school before the summer.
I realize that these glimses are not particularly special in any way. And yet - why do I feel they're pretty awesome?
Some links that have made me emotional this last week:
1. Seeing this made me realize that there is still hope in the world.
2. If you're a designer, this will make you laugh.
3. Joanna posted this on grief on her blog. The timing of this post was so perfect, as I really needed some insight on the topic the same day she postet this. It couldn't resonnate more.